BDX Blog

Top 5 Reasons Rating & Reviews are Important for your Business

Reviews are an integral part of business in our digital age of consumerism. When you hear about a new restaurant/service/labor company, we generally hop on the internet to see reviews for that business. In 2018 we have HomeAdvisor, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Facebook Reviews,...

Why it is Important to Respond to Reviews – Especially the Negative Ones!

Did you know that a negative review about a brand or product with a brand response increases intent to purchase MORE than a standard 5-star review? This may seem counter intuitive, but in a study conducted by BazaarVoice, when a brand responds to a negative review,...

Proven Tips and Techniques for 5-Minute Lead Follow-Up

In my previous post, Adopting Good Lead Follow-Up Best Practices, we discussed the importance of reaching out to a lead within 5 minutes since a delayed response is money lost. Only 26.1% of leads are followed-up within 5 minutes and the remaining 73.9% are left to...

Top Agent eFlyers for July, 2018

From our agent eFlyers sent in July, we examined several campaigns that had open and click rates up to 40% higher than our averages, and the results are below. Please email us at connect@thebdx.com with any comments. Please email us at connect@thebdx.com with any...

Top Agent eFlyers for July, 2018

From our agent eFlyers sent in July, we examined several campaigns that had open and click rates up to 40% higher than our averages, and the results are below. Please email us at connect@thebdx.com with any comments. Please email us at connect@thebdx.com with any...

Top eFlyers for June, 2018

New month, new results. Here's our choice for top eFlyer for the month of June and why we think they performed so well. Please email us at connect@thebdx.com with any comments. #1 - Toll Brothers Subject Line: Bring Your Clients to our Meet the Builder Event Saturday...

Grow Your Audience With Video

If you're looking to grow your audience and build your homebuilding business, then we're convinced video marketing is a great option. Just think, if a picture is worth a thousand words, how much more dynamic would integrating video into your marketing campaign be?...

 

Contact Us

We'll be in contact soon!