We are so eager to have David Brown from Metrostudy join us at our 2019 DCX Summit. Here’s a quick profile to help you get to know him better.
David Brown is the Senior Vice President of Metrostudy – a company that gives insights into the residential construction real estate and housing market. He brought into the firm a thorough knowledge of commercial and residential real estate market and financial analysis.
David’s Previous Experience
- Regional Director of the Dallas/Fort Worth office of Metrostudy
- Involved in the real estate industry in the areas of consulting, banking and appraisal
- President of Landmark Advisory Group
- Senior Manager in Ernst & Young’s Real Estate Advisory Services
- Vice President with First City, Texas
- Began his career with a boutique real estate appraisal and consulting firm
- Licensed real estate broker and holds the MAI and SRA designations with the Appraisal Institute
- Graduate of the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas – majored in Real Estate and Finance
To hear David speak at DCX, register here.