We are excited to have Kathy Sheehan from GfK Consumer Life join us at our 2019 DCX Summit. Here’s a quick profile to help you get to know her better.
About Kathy’s Current Role
Kathy Sheehan is Executive Vice President and Global Director, GfK Consumer Life. GfK is the fourth largest market research company in the world, with offices in 100 countries and more than 12,000 employees globally. At GfK, Kathy leads the GfK Consumer Life | Roper Reports practice, which provides a holistic perspective of consumers across cultures, time and categories to identify and drive successful innovation opportunities. Kathy joined GfK in 2001 to provide Roper Reports® US clients with actionable and future-focused insights on the American consumer landscape.
Kathy’s Previous Experience
- Associate Director of Consumer Knowledge at Ogilvy & Mather
- Adjunct Professor in the Marketing department at LIM College
- Guest Lecturer at NYU Stern School of Business, the Zicklin School of Business (CUNY), Fordham University and the Masters in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing department at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT)
Other Speaking Engagements
- CES 2017 – 2019
- The American Marketing Association’s “Mplanet”
- ARF’s RE:Think! Conference
- “You Take the Cake” best speaker award at the 2013 Marketing to Moms conference
- Spokesperson for GfK Consumer Life
- Quoted in various media, including CNBC Business Center, BrandWeek, Advertising Age and the New York Times
- Contributing author to “Sustainability: How the Cosmetics Industry is Greening Up” (Wiley, 2014)
- Worked with clients at Ogilvy such as IBM, Kraft and Nestle
- On the Advisory Board of the Customer Experience Management program at Rutgers Center for Innovation Education
To hear Kathy speak at DCX 2019, click here to register.