We are eager to have Robert Spector, Co-Author of The Nordstrom Way, join us at our 2019 DCX Summit. Here’s a quick profile to help you get to know him better.
Robert co-authored The Nordstrom Way: The Inside Story of America’s Number One Customer Service Company. He also revised the book in three separate editions with the last one being published as The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence: Creating a Values-Driven Service Culture, which was co-authored with breAnne O. Reeves.
- Co-founder of RSi
- Professional speaker to a vast array of companies, organizations, governmental agencies, non-profits, trade associations, conventions, corporate retreats and special meetings in 25 countries
- Amazon.com: Get Big Fast
- Anytime, Anywhere: How the Best Bricks-and-Clicks Businesses Deliver Seamless Service to Their Customers
- Category Killers: The Retail Revolution and Its Impact on Consumer Culture
- The Mom & Pop Store: True Stories From the Heart of America
- Contributed articles to many publications, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Sports Illustrated, Parade, USA Today, Women’s Wear Daily, Details and National Lampoon
- Guest expert on national and local television, radio and Internet programs
To hear Robert speak at DCX 2019, register here.