Envision is the industry-leading online design center and digital marketing tool that integrates product marketing directly into the new home sales process.
Envision was created by BDX, a consortium of manufacturers and builders and is being used around the country to increase option sales and streamline the selection process. Over 350 manufacturers are participating in the program to make sure home builders have the most up-to-date information AND home shoppers see your product details throughout the buying journey.
Some of the benefits of participating in Envision:
- Your products are front and center with new home buyers and design center consultants.
- Share your product story directly with buyers during these critical stages of the decision making process.
- Rich-media product marketing – include product videos, images and brochures.
- Better product education for design center staff – include sales notes and tips.
- Give your builder purchasing contacts a heads-up on any upcoming new product and discontinuations.
- Upgrades – Only Envision is uniquely positioned to benefit manufacturers and builders equally.
- Product Manager Portal
- Enter your information once and it is available for every builder in the program.
- Reporting – Who is using your products and where
Why are builders across the country using Envision?
95% of buyers said that a virtual design center was likely to influence their decision to buy from a builder. Here is why Envision is so valuable:
- Creates an interactive and dynamic retail experience for home buyers
- Delivers a deeper understanding of trends impacting new home sales
- Eliminates the need to build or expand design centers by creating an online design center experience.
Envision has not only streamlined our design center selection process but has turned our happy customers into raving fans!
In a customer survey, 90% of our buyers said they would recommend using an online design tool like Envision to any new home buyer.
We pay more for nails in a house than we do for Envision! This is a no-brainer decision for any builder wanting to stay competitive and impact their bottom line.