Having designed their first website with BDX, Southgate Homes was already familiar with the benefits of data integration from BDXLive and felt confident that the BDX team could improve performance by switching to the enhanced BDX Premium website platform.
After a few months of being live, performance numbers are in. We’ll share some of the details of what attributed to their success as well as some of the numbers. Thinking about updating your website? You’ll want to read the story of Southgate’s success!
Your website is your online model home.
What is our process?
BDX uses a proprietary 6-step process to deliver high quality websites on time and on budget:
- Discovery – Understanding our builders’ businesses and challenges
- Definition – Creating a comprehensive project plan with objective goals for success
- Design – Leveraging our talented design team to create a look that enhances your brand
- Implementation – Bringing the design to life and configuring the site structure
- Deployment – Performing extensive site testing and proofing before your site launches
- Post-Launch – Providing customer-specific training once the site is live
What is included?
BDX offers packages and options for builders of every size and type, from high-end completely customized websites to more basic sites designed for small builders. All of our sites include:
- A look that is unique for your brand
- Responsive design
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Customizable galleries and image sliders
- Contact pages and forms
- SEO infrastructure
- Social media linking
Our websites include features that are specifically for home builders and real estate professionals:
- Image galleries and interactive features
- Dynamic maps with points of interest
- Driving directions (helpful if communities are in locations that haven’t been mapped)
- Information on financing, warranties, and surrounding areas, as well as testimonials and special pages for real estate agents
- Contact pages designed to drive builder-specific actions including calls, sales center visits, and special events
What are visitors' first impressions?
Your website are home shoppers’ first impression of your business and you only get one chance to make a first impression. Are you making a great one?
Integrated with your BDXLive data.
When you list your homes on NewHomeSource and our partner sites, your community and home data lives in BDXLive. We also feed this information into your new BDX website, keeping everything updated and consistent across platforms.
Looks great on any device.
All of our sites are created using responsive design. This means that your website responds to the user’s browsing device and window size with optimized layouts and styles. The result is a website design that is equally functional and engaging across desktop, mobile, and tablet experiences.
SEO packages for builders of all sizes.
New Year = New Website
“BDX has been a pleasure to work with and our website looks incredible! The BDX team has been so patient with us as we got our new website up and running. It’s amazing how user-friendly the back end of the website is – makes updates fun and enjoyable. We 100% recommend BDX!”
– Emma Siddens, Marketing Coordinator | James Monroe Homes
The last website you'll ever build.
All of our websites are SAAS based to save you time and money. We are constantly updating and upgrading the technology behind the scenes, so your site is never out of date. And with our Content Management System (CMS), you can easily update the design, copy, and content without having to design a whole new site or bring in a development team. We’re always adding new features to our platforms and our team is dedicated to helping your site evolve and grow over time.