Give your customer a dynamic buying experience
Envision can help you:
Increase options sales by up to 30%
Increase customer satisfaction by up to 20%
Increase efficiency and reduce appointment times
Why are builders across the country using Envision?
- Creates an interactive and dynamic retail experience for home buyers
- Delivers a deeper understanding of trends impacting new home sales
- Eliminates the need to build or expand design centers by creating an online design center experience.
Use Envision in pre-sales mode to generate website leads
Many builders are using Envision on their websites in pre-sales mode to engage visitors:
- Offer website visitors the opportunity to “design their home”
- Prospects can browse and save options to their wish list.
- Integrate with your CRM system and generate lead reports for your teams.
Comprehensive reports help you make better business decisions
- Which options are most popular?
- How active are your buyers?
- How many leads were generated in pre-sales mode?
Increase Lead Conversion & Engagement:
- We know that using the Envision online design center in pre-sales mode is a highly effective lead generator.
- In general, builders see 3X higher conversion on Envision leads than from other sources.
- A leading national builder is seeing leads from Envision in presales convert to sales at 30%.
- Also this is a highly engaging way to capture home buyer attention – sticky content!
This new feature will help you increase engagement AND drive more leads!
Embed your Envision Online Design Center directly into your NewHomeSource Listing!
With the Envision Room Visualizer you are able to really show a prospective buyer what their new room will physically look like.
option sales and drive engagement in the sales center.
Happy Homeowners = Happy Clients
“My wife Andrea and I wanted to share some thoughts on our experience with the Envision program that was available to us for the selection process on our Epcon Condominium in Jerome Village.
We had previously built our first condominium with Epcon and the selection process was not only limited in scope but we also did not have much time to really think about the selections we were making.” READ MORE
– Happy Homeowners at Jerome Village, Shared by Rob Krohn, VP of Marketing | Epcon Communities