Join us for our Home Merchandising Experience (HMX)!
Give your customer a dynamic buying experience
With Envision, builders can offer their options online with product photos and descriptions already gathered from more than 250 product manufacturers in a complete options management, retailing, and selection solution. If you want to build an online design center, Envision is your answer.
Envision can help you:
Increase options sales by up to 30%
Increase customer satisfaction by up to 20%
Increase efficiency and reduce appointment times
Why are builders across the country using Envision?
95% of buyers said that a virtual design center was likely to influence their decision to buy from a builder. Here is why Envision is so valuable:
- Creates an interactive and dynamic retail experience for home buyers
- Delivers a deeper understanding of trends impacting new home sales
- Eliminates the need to build or expand design centers by creating an online design center experience.
Use Envision in pre-sales mode to generate website leads
Many builders are using Envision on their websites in pre-sales mode to engage visitors:
- Offer website visitors the opportunity to “design their home”
- Prospects can browse and save options to their wish list.
- Integrate with your CRM system and generate lead reports for your teams.
Comprehensive reports help you make better business decisions
Envision comes with a variety of reports to give your team the information they need to make better sales, design center, purchasing, marketing, and operations decisions.
- Which options are most popular?
- How active are your buyers?
- How many leads were generated in pre-sales mode?
Increase Lead Conversion & Engagement:
- We know that using the Envision online design center in pre-sales mode is a highly effective lead generator.
- In general, builders see 3X higher conversion on Envision leads than from other sources.
- A leading national builder is seeing leads from Envision in presales convert to sales at 30%.
- Also this is a highly engaging way to capture home buyer attention – sticky content!
This new feature will help you increase engagement AND drive more leads!
Embed your Envision Online Design Center directly into your NewHomeSource Listing!
Now, builders who are using Envision can embed their online design center directly into their NewHomeSource.com listings your homes, they can also start designing the home and adding items to their wish list. This new feature will help you increase engagement AND drive more leads!
With the Envision Room Visualizer you are able to really show a prospective buyer what their new room will physically look like.
With this feature on your website or in your showroom, you are able to use real samples of products, such as counter tops or cabinets and show what it will look like when it is actually installed. This is a fantastic tool to increase
option sales and drive engagement in the sales center.
Happy Homeowners = Happy Clients
“My wife Andrea and I wanted to share some thoughts on our experience with the Envision program that was available to us for the selection process on our Epcon Condominium in Jerome Village.
We had previously built our first condominium with Epcon and the selection process was not only limited in scope but we also did not have much time to really think about the selections we were making.” READ MORE
– Happy Homeowners at Jerome Village, Shared by Rob Krohn, VP of Marketing | Epcon Communities
“There’s always been this mystery before going into a design studio, and you couldn’t really prepare for the appointment before you got there…Now you can preview selections and shop around at your leisure. This is the way of the future.”
Don’t just take our word for it, watch these testimonials below!
Case Study: Fulton Homes
Envision has not only streamlined our design center selection process but has turned our happy customers into raving fans!Lesley McCarthy
In a customer survey, 90% of our buyers said they would recommend using an online design tool like Envision to any new home buyer.Rebecca Lundberg
We pay more for nails in a house than we do for Envision! This is a no-brainer decision for any builder wanting to stay competitive and impact their bottom line.Dennis Webb
Ready to Make More Money On Each Home You Sell?
Click to reach out and schedule your free Envision demo